Our light weight flexible lashes are super comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Each lash has been handcrafted with care to ensure the best quality and durability. With proper care our lashes can be worn up to 25 times! Take a look at our tips to keep your lashes looking beautiful for longer.
Mink lashes have proven more and more popular over the years due to their natural look, comfortable feel and how long lasting they are compared to traditional synthetic lashes. Our mink lashes are 100% cruelty free, the hair for the lashes is sourced during shedding season, absolutely no harm is inflicted on the animals during this process. The hair is then sterilised to ensure it is completely safe for use.
We have carefully selected each style of lash to ensure we have something for everyone. With 9 styles to choose from we are positive you will find the perfect style for you. weather you love the soft fluttery natural look, or super sassy glam look, we got you!
Caring for your Lashes
GET UP TO 25 WEARS WITH PROPER CARE
Follows these simple steps to get the most out of your lashes.
1. Be Careful. Take as much care removing your lashes as you did applying them. Gently pinch from the inner corner of eyes and pull slightly to remove lash.
2. Remove glue. Be sure to gently remove any glue that remains on the lash band.
3. Keep them dry. Never soak or wet your lashes. This will ruin the shape and curl of the lash.
4. No mascara. Don't apply any mascara on the the actual lash. Mascara will ruin the quality of the hair and the over all appearance of the lashes.
5. Put them back in their box. Make sure you always store your mink lashes in their box. This helps them maintain their shape and protects them from dust/dirt and getting lost!
HOW TO APPLY
Align band with natural lash line and trim excess if necessary.
Apply thin line of adhesive along band. Wait 30 seconds to for glue to go slightly tacky.
Secure lash band by pressing along lash line.