Terms & Conditions

 

1. Securing the booking of the event

1.1 Invoice for deposit will be sent to client upon receipt of signed and dated contract

1.2 The booking of the wedding date is only confirmed once deposit has been paid by client, contract has been signed and returned by client and confirmation letter with receipt has been posted to the client from Blend Makeup LTD.

1.3  Deposit will be 20% of total fee.  The remaining 80% is it be paid on the day of the event.

1.4  Deposit is non- refundable and non-transferable.

1.5  Payments can be made by cash, pay pal or bank transfer.

 

2. Cancellations

2.1 The client can cancel the event at any point in writing

2.2 Blend Makeup LTD  will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.

2.3 Cancellations made by Blend Makeup LTD due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems rendering the makeup artists performance of their obligations, only where no suitable alternative can be given , a full refund will be given to the client. No further compensation will be offered.

 

3. Travel expenses

3.1 Blend Makeup LTD covers journeys up to 30miles. Any mileage over this will be charged at a fee of £5 per 10 miles.

 

4. Allergies / Medical Conditions

4.1 If you have any medical conditions, sensitivities or allergies of any kind, you must make these known prior to your trial.

4.2  Blend Makeup LTD cannot be held liable for any losses incurred due to the clients failure/inability to advice of any known/ pre existing conditions.

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle

©  2 0 1 5   B L E N D   M A K E U P   L T D  . All Rights Reserved.